[PLUG] (OT) MIT students snap near-space photos of the earth with $40 Canon A470

Pranav Peshwe pranavpeshwe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 12:30:49 IST 2009

Talking of CHDK, it is an amazing software and another very appreciable
community effort! Kudos to the creators!
Not only was the software well written, but their documentation and wiki too
was well maintained (when i'd tried it).
It gave some extremely useful (and missing) features to my camera! Everyone
owning a PowerShot should definitely give it a try.
The way it works, it is very much safe to use.

Enjoy clicking...

- P