[PLUG] Suggest a webhost for database centric webpage

Rohit Karajgi rohit.karajgi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 20:38:10 IST 2010

Agreed that Indian hosting companies are quite expensive compared to the US
options, and still have a long way to reach to match US data center
operational cost effectiveness.
I recommend JustHost (http://www.justhost.com) since I've been using it for
a year now and it has excellent features in it's basic plan and the control
panel. Of course, there is MySQL and PHP, host of other language support
such as RoR, Joomla, and a host of other freebies apart from unlimited
hosting space and bandwidth.

Another plus point is that it has superb customer service. If you use their
liveChat you get most of your queries answered, otherwise you can expect a
response within 24 hours.

Do let me know if you want to go with it, if you are satisfied. I could
refer you to (and probably earn some free ad-credits for my account :))

What I had done initially was compare many hosters such as Godaddy, Justhost
and others and selected JustHost as I thought it best suited my requirement.

Regards,
Rohit