[PLUG] [job] looking for linux system administrator

Arun Tomar tomar.arun at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 16:31:50 IST 2010

Dear all,

*Solution Enterprises* is a fast growing organization in the domain of
*IT Infrastructure management*, *Consulting and Training.* We are
committed to provide solutions in *Linux/Solaris *and other (*FOSS*)
Free/Open source technologies. Our core expertise is in Linux and
Solaris and we can also deploy and manage heterogeneous networks.

Currently we are looking for a Linux System administrator for our
organization. To find out more information, please follow the link
below.  Kindly follow the process mentioned on the careers page, if you
wish to apply.

http://www.solutionenterprises.co.in/careers

Arun Tomar
blog: http://linuxguy.in