[PLUG] Linux / Sun Solaris Training

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Wed Apr 21 10:25:52 IST 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 10:06 AM, Akshay N. Manke
<akshay.n.manke at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
>   I am Akshay N Manke. Currently working in Microsoft Windows Server
> Environment and wants to learn Linux / Sun Solaris, can anybody help me for
> suggesting any *Best Person* or any *Best Institute*, that will teach Linux
> Conceptually and Practically.
>
> Please Help.

There is no best institute or person to learn Linux from!  That's the
truth.  The journey starts with your wish to learn it and eventually
you learn that you yourself are your best teacher.

However there are ample sources to know more about Linux on the net
and http://tldp.org/
 is just one of them.

It is also a game of patience till you have learned the basics... then
you will start trying others' :-)

So welcome to the world of Linux and rest assured your journey is full
of ad'ventures!
--
१. Stupid question always warrants a stupid answer!
२. Why question the answer, unless question itself is the answer ?