[PLUG] ubuntu 9.04 Initramfs

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Wed Apr 21 16:14:49 IST 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 1:53 PM, Kapil Agrawal <kapil.agl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When I boot my ubuntu 9.04, I get a initramfs prompt.
> It was working perfetct till yesterday, and this morning I started facing
> this issue, any clue ?
>
> Also I am able to boot through live cd, and able to mount my home partition
> too.
>
> Can someone please help me fix this major issue ?

You have two major options:
2. switch to (install) LiLO as a boot loader after booting from liveCD
1. learn how to fix grub configuration etc. everytime it messes up.

For # 1, (without prejudice) suggest you to read the documentation
available after loading from LiveCD.

Enjoy
--
१. Stupid question always warrants a stupid answer!
२. Why question the answer, unless question itself is the answer ?