[PLUG] [Commercial] Software Developer / Lead [C _or_ C++ & Linux]

Kopera Software (jobspune) jobspune at koperasw.com
Fri Apr 23 17:15:06 IST 2010

Hello Linux Developers!

We are planning to increase the strength of our software team at our Pune
office, and would like you to consider joining the Kopera team. Please visit
www.koperasw.com for more info.

Our expert teams of software developers in India, Silicon Valley, and UK
have built partnerships with key silicon valley companies. Software
developed by our team is running inside consumer electronics products of
some world famous companies.

We are looking for software developers to who could take responsibility for
development activities of our new line of products on Linux platform. The
job provides a great opportunity to learn & work on state-of-the-art
technology, and develop products along with the development teams of our
international customers.

Please take a look at the profile listed below, and respond with a fresh
copy of your resume. We've multiple positions open, so feel free to forward
the details to someone who might be interested.

Best Regards,
Kopera Software
Pune University Circle
jobspune at koperasw.com (jobspune_at_koperasw_dot_com)
www.koperasw.com (www_dot_koperasw_dot_com)

Software Developer / Lead [C _or_ C++ & Linux]

Job Description:
          o Responsible for creating world-class products on C/C++ Linux
platform.
          o Regular interaction with the international customers.
          o These are hands-on positions but will also involve guiding other
junior engineers.

Desired Profile:
          o 3+ years of software development experience.
          o Extensive experience in C programming and/or object oriented
programming with C++.
          o Strong analytical and debugging skills.
          o Sense of urgency and a long-term approach to careers.
          o Experience in delivering products from concept thru production.
          o Track record of architecting subsystems or products, is a plus.

Location:  Kopera Software, Pune

Reply to:  jobspune at koperasw.com (jobspune_at_koperasw_dot_com)
Job Code: PNQ_LX10