[PLUG] Linux / Sun Solaris Training

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Fri Apr 23 11:44:10 IST 2010

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 10:15 PM, Arun Khan <knura9 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 9:34 AM, Certification Guru
> <certificationguru at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>From: ?.??.??.?.? <o.s.h.o at guruvision.com>
>>> Subject: Re: [PLUG] Linux / Sun Solaris Training
>>>On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 10:06 AM, Akshay N. Manke
>> <akshay.n.manke at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hello All,
>>>
>>> ? I am Akshay N Manke. Currently working in Microsoft Windows Server
>>> Environment and wants to learn Linux / Sun Solaris, can anybody help me
>> for
>>> suggesting any *Best Person* or any *Best Institute*, that will teach
>> Linux
>>> Conceptually and Practically.
>>>
>>> Please Help.

>> This is not true....
>
> It all depends on the perspective.

Actually i was going to suggest to take Linux Awareness Course of PLUG
to truely become aware of various viewpoints  etc. surroundings Linux
and also to learn the basics..  Since it costs money I thought by
reading about the course syllabus etc. he may be able to better
understand his learning needs vis-a-vis costs associated with them...