[PLUG] Need to setup local mail delivery Server

Gaurav Pant gauravggs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 13:29:05 IST 2010

Hi

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 12:45 PM, subodh nirwan <subodhnirwan at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Ashish,                I have implemented EBox & DeepOfix mail server & i have found out that both are good & fairly easy to understand & deploy.Some help is available for DeepOfix on their site, as far as EBox is concerned they have a detailed help on their site.
> One more thing about DeepOfix there is an issue with outdated ClamAv which is why i had to shift to EBox.
> Regards,
> Subodh N

I still could not understand what you are trying to tell/ask over
here. Are you looking for help or telling that its a good products or
are you telling us your experience.

Please be clear.

BTW please stop top post to the replies. you can find the guidelines
on the plug's mailing list page.

regards
--Dexter