[PLUG] Casual meet on Saturday

Chaitannya Mahatme chaitannya at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 21:55:26 IST 2010

Hello friends,

We would meeting on Saturday, a casual chit-chat over opensource and the
real world.
We are planning to take opensource with a pragmatic  approach to the
universities. Also lot of us have talked about the void between academia and
the industry. I guess it's time we contribute our two cents for the cause.

Well we would also celebrate the launch of ubuntu 10.04 (Some good reason
to munch pastries / cakes over the coffee ).

Place: cafe coffee day (a lot can happen over coffee) , law college road.
Time: Saturday 3 pm

P.S. We are not forming any group, it's just a casual meeting.

--
Cheers !!!
Chaitannya

follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/chaitannya

--
I believe there's a hero in all of us who keeps us honest, gives us
strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride,