[PLUG] netbook recommendation needed

Gurbir Dhaliwal gsdhaliwal9 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 12:33:36 IST 2010

Hi,
 I would suggest the samsung N-148 netbook. It cost exactly 15k in
Pune, has the latest atom N450 processor and gives me battery life of
4-8 hours with ubuntu depending on the task. Also comes with freedos
so you can put whatever OS you want on it. I bought mine a few months
back and at that time all other vendors like asus, dell , HP , etc
were pushing the older atom 270/280 processors at higher prices.
(nothing wrong with these processors except the newer 450 gives 40%
better battery life and has no fan and has "allegedly" a better
graphics card)

regards,
Gurbir.