[PLUG] [X-Post][OT][Jobs] PHP Developer positions at Free Software Company

Anoop John anoopjohn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 00:40:26 IST 2010

Position - PHP Developer (multiple)
Company - Zyxware Technologies (www.zyxware.com)
Location - Kochi/Trivandrum
Experience - 2-3 years
Technology - PHP/MySQL

Apply online at http://bit.ly/9EBeOL

We are looking for PHP developers with 2-3 years of experience.
Selected candidates will get to work on, and contribute to Drupal -
one of the fast emerging Portal Frameworks. Experience in Drupal,
Wordpress, Magento or Joomla will be considered a plus. Like in the
past FOSS contributions would give candidates an extreme advantage
over other applicants.

The job ad is posted at Naukri.com - http://bit.ly/9EBeOL. Other
positions are also open and you can see details at Zyxware Careers
(http://www.zyxware.com/careers). We have openings at our Kochi and
Trivandrum offices.

About Zyxware

We are a Free Software company. We love Free Software - We use Free
Software, we promote Free Software and we contribute to Free Software.
We are also very actively involved with the Free Software community
and have been contributing extensively to the community through code,
activism, training and support. We have also been involved with Free
Software campaigns/programs like Freedom Walk(www.freedomwalk.in),
Freedom Toaster(www.freedomtoaster.in), RequestCD
(www.zyxware.com/requestcd) etc.

Thanks
Anoop John

|--
| Zyxware Technologies
| http://www.zyxware.com
|--
| Be the change you wish to see in the world, M. K. Gandhi
|--