[PLUG] Localisation Camp followup - Payyans Workout session on Sunday 22 August 2010

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 13:13:00 IST 2010

Hi,

As a follow up to Localisation camp, we are doing a Payyans Workout
this Sunday at Red Hat office in Magarpatta City. We expect
participants to know basics of encoding. More at

http://wiki.smc.org.in/Localisation_Camp/Pune/Payyans_Workout please
add your name if you are coming. (Use
http://wiki.smc.org.in/index.php?title=Localisation_Camp/Pune/Payyans_Workout&action=edit
if you can't find the edit link)

If you attended Localisation Camp, please consider attending this. If
you are interested to attend this but have not come for Localisation
camp, please come prepared with knowledge of Unicode and Ascii
encoding. Go through
http://wiki.smc.org.in/Localisation_Camp/2_Pune_20,21_March_2010#Summary_and_Presentations
first.

Thanks