[PLUG] Ubuntu lucid boot time error

aniruddh katkar katkar.aniruddh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 16:20:24 IST 2010

Hello Guys,
I'm getting this error by ubuntu 10.04 x64 everytime it boots.

init: mounted-tmp main process (1024) terminated with status 127

mountall: Event failed
init: ureadahead-other main process (1032) terminated with status 4

init: ureadahead-other main process (1037) terminated with status 4

init: ureadahead-other main process (1043) terminated with status 4

init: ureadahead-other main process (1048) terminated with status 4

I dont know why it is giving this error or what it means or how to solve it
please guide me in the matters..
Thanks In Advance...
Aniruddh Katkar