[PLUG] about unicode

Shridhar Daithankar ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net
Fri Feb 5 11:10:16 IST 2010

On Thursday 04 February 2010 12:49:58 virsen saste wrote:
> While entering devanagri character ' क' i am getting ascii value 2325 but I
> want to convert it into ascii value of character 'k' i.e  107
> How should i do that?

I doubt ascii has value 2325 but you have to create a map(in C++) or similar
structure that defines mapping between unicode code points and ascii.

If you are writing a phonetic editor that can translate "kay MhaNatos" to "काय
म्हणतोस", then I think there are plenty of them around and IMHO its worth
practicing deonagari keyboard.

Anyways.
--
Regards