[PLUG] Regarding Sponsorship for the Computer Science Event in MIT Pune (Intechxication)

Abhishek Sharma emote2abhishek at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 13:33:51 IST 2010

Intechxication is the annual event of the Computer Science Department of
Pune.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest any contacts or other details so
that we could approach people for sponsorships.
Firefox sponsored PLUG for GNUNIFY. I would appreciate if we could contact
them too.

We have various events like Programming Contest,"Linux seminar",Gaming,
Creativity Competitions etc.

Please get back to me if anyone on  would be interested  in Sponsoring the
event in any way or maybe could point us to people who could be interested
sponsoring.