[PLUG] IT expo.

vikrant poman vikrantpoman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:40:47 IST 2010

Hi

It was mainly regarding the the various hardware devices and new products in
the arena of computer hardware and multimedia.
Some seminars were presented in upcoming technoligies eg cloud computing.One
of the seminar was on Linux awareness also.
It was much the same as of last year (2008).
Thanks and Regards
Vikrant Poman
On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 8:32 PM, Ameet Gholap <amitrgholap at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I got to know tha the IT expo took place sometime at mid dec.
> I was under the impression that it would be in Jan.
>
> Since I missed it, I wanted to know various new things that were shown.
>
> It will be helpful if anyone can guide me to the IT expo site.
>
> PS: I search on google "it exhibition 2009 pune".
> The very 1st site was comfex2009.org/
> But google gave malware warning. Hence the mail to our group.
>
> ~A.

Thanks and Regards
Vikrant Poman