[PLUG] Which technology suit for ERP system .NET , JAVA or PHP

Hemant Shinde hemant28shinde at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:35:23 IST 2010

lot of people says that php is not secured and java is secured. what does
that means.
second there are lot of reporting in the project with different graph for
analysis.
which technology will help me in these area to develop this feature in
minimum time with greater efficiency.

.NET or PHP or JAVA ?

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 12:15 AM, satyaakam goswami <satyaakam at gmail.com>wrote:

> on Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 4:50 PM, Hemant Shinde <hemant28shinde at gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Hello friends,
> >
> > I have a project. it's a ERP project. and i am currently working in php.
> > and
> > have a begginer knowledge of .net and java.
> > my concern is what technology wwould be best , secured, riched for ERP.
> > .NET
> > or JAVA or PHP
> >

> Instead of writing something from scratch join any of the foss projects its
> lively community one of such projects i work for is adempiere.com , yes
> its
> in java you can join us on irc.freenode.net ,  #adempiere to learn how you
> can contribute and build ERP systems.
>

> -Satya
> satyaakam.net

Regard,