[PLUG] How to configure domain name for intranet wiki???

Amogh Desai desai.amogh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 20:10:48 IST 2010

Hi

I have installed an Intranet website using Mediawiki and XAMPP on RHEL5. The
site is up and running but users have to access it using the IP.  I want to
setup a domain name for this site like wiki.mycompanydomain.  I edited the
httpd.conf and resolve.conf, etc as per the guides available online.
However, the site isn't accessible in the network using the domain we
specified, but it is accessible by domain on the web-server.

Kindly advise.

Amogh Desai