[PLUG] [OT] beagleboard - for sell

Siddharth Karandikar siddharth.karandikar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 18:26:42 IST 2010

Hi,

Anyone interested in buying BeagleBoard C4?

I have BeagleBoard (C4). I brought it from IDA Systems couple of
months back. Main purpose of buying this was experimentation. Wanted
to put some custom code there and try out small projects. I could get
it booting - gentoo, ubuntu. Tried connecting it to internet which
worked. Attached USB pen dives, camera to it. Also wrote some python
codes to run on it. So overall, its a wonderful embedded environment
to work (and experiment).

>From last couple of weeks, I have not got free time to work on it and
looking at current engagements, its going to be hard in future.
So I wanted to sell this before it gets outdated.

Board which I am selling is in very good condition and with
bill/receipt from IDA. I can also show a demo if needed ;)
Current price @ which IDA is selling is Rs. 9499/-  (+ courier charges
Rs. 380/-)

I want to sell it for Rs. 8500/- (negotiable)
So give me a call on 9765390459 if you are interested.

Thanks,
Siddharth