[PLUG] Mandriva Linux Spring 2010.1

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Tue Jul 13 17:27:53 IST 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 5:28 PM, Sudhanwa Jogalekar
<sudhanwa.com at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/7/13 म.हा.सा.ग.र <o.s.h.o at guruvision.com>:
>> I was ktorrenting MandrivaOne... for a reason and gateway firewall
>> started screaming of "Agent2.LFX (Trojan)" from multiple seed(?)s...
>> so abandoned the idead of downloading Mandriva One... towards 99.96%
>> completion of the download.
>>
>> Posting this here as a caution!  I think it is well advised to check
>> for possybilti of rootkit in case you torrented Mandriva One Sprint
>> 2010.
>

> Please report this back to Mandriva team. You can also tell this on
> their irc channel.

i do not think that will be necessary as we PLUG mailing list are well
watched...

Just in case you have not closely monitored of the texts and updates
to texts on many Linux (GNU site too)! sites over the years!

Many of the things that originally were part of only PLUG mailing list
have found their way into formulation of GNU docs...  Of-course no
sources were ever cited for such intellectual work anywhere!

Hence it would be great fun to have all old archives of PLUG mailing
list brought online :-)

Till then I would rather wait and watch :-)
&
Enjoy too!
--
१. Stupid question always warrants a stupid answer!
२. Why question the answer, unless question itself is the answer ?