[PLUG] Idea for project in JAVA/PHP for final year of BCS

शंतनू shantanoo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 01:25:26 IST 2010

On Tuesday 20 July 2010 05:07 PM, Vedarth Kulkarni wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please can anyone suggest me a good Idea for a project in JAVA or PHP
> (strictly) for the final year of BCS.
> I want to make a innovative and a contributive project towards the open
> source.
> I am ready to learn and study the things needed from scratch.

http://sarovar.org/search/?type_of_search=soft&words=php&Search=Search
http://sarovar.org/search/?type_of_search=soft&words=java&Search=Search
http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_of_search=soft&words=java+or+php
http://bitbucket.org/repo/all/?name=java
http://bitbucket.org/repo/all/?name=php
http://github.com/search?q=java
http://github.com/search?q=php
http://code.google.com/query/#p=opensource&q=php%20or%20java
http://projects.apache.org/
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/
https://launchpad.net/

HTH.

Would appreciate if you can put some light on what you mean by
'innovative project'. Examples are welcomed. That would help people to
reply more accurately to your query.

regards,
shantanoo

PS: Idea's are strictly language and platform independent. Idea can be
implemented in any language and/or on any platform.