[PLUG] internet access problem

Dnyanraj Mali dnyanraj.mali at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 20:06:59 IST 2010

Hi All,

I faced a weired problem today, i have tataindicom broadband connection.

It was not pinging primary DNS 202.54.10.2, but still my skype account was
working fine, but i was not able to access any site from any browser (i
tried firefox, floc & chrome). Also my terminal was not pinging the DNS.

I have not installed any firewall & any other application.

I am using ubuntu 10.04, I checked my resolv.conf file to check if my DNS
entries are correct, i did route -n which gives correct information,
ifconfig also returns correct information.

Has anyone else has faced the similar problem?
Am i missing something?

Please help.

Regards,
Dnyanraj