[PLUG] Practical shell Implementation of the login command.

Kulkarni Shantanu linux at shantanukulkarni.org
Thu Jul 29 22:29:05 IST 2010

* Amarendra Godbole <amarendra.godbole at gmail.com> [100729 22:19]:
> I have moved over to the OpenBSD land, and things are 100% better -
> maintaining man page accuracy is one of the primary aim of the group.

have you moved your desktop machine (laptop) on obsd? what was the
primary reason for doing so. i would like to switch to obsd but i find 2
things holding me back,

is there good hardware support especially in case of laptops and
desktops?
is there a decent package mgt. system like apt or yum which provide
bleeding edge packages (i am not too bothered about security on my
desktops, i leave that to gateway server)?

thanks,
Shantanu