[PLUG] [OT] Re: Government Sponsored Vendor lock

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Fri Jul 30 15:20:52 IST 2010

I would like to propose a start of discussion on which one is a better
approach for govt.

1. Educating Dr. Anna Hajaare of the issues that we face on computing arena...
2. Taking help of the Indian arm/chapter/wing of FSF
3. Preparing (y)our own bows and arrows and start practising so that
(y)our words carry little (remember just a little bit more) wait when
send (y)our feedback and suggestions to such agencies...

With all the very best of your desires and wishes...