[PLUG] linux compatible tv tuner card

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 18:43:48 IST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to record some videos from a camcorder to a linux box.  (
Next phase will be live streaming !! )
I need a tv tuner card or some other similar device so that I can get
the input to the PC from the camera.

I have tried many TV tuner cards available in the market. Most of them
are supported only on Windows.

If you know any TV tuner card or any other grabber card that can work
on Linux, please let me know the model/make/manufacturer/price ( and
if possible, where it will be available)

If you have any other suggestions for this exercise, do send them to me..

Best regards,
-Sudhanwa

--

www.sudhanwa.com