[PLUG] Btrfs more than twice as fast compared to ext4

Vishal Rao vishalrao at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 14:38:34 IST 2010

On 13 March 2010 14:16, Shridhar Daithankar <ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net> wrote:
> On Saturday 13 March 2010 12:57:11 Vishal Rao wrote:
>> I'm thinking I might be ready to test it in about, what?, maybe 6
>> months time when
>> its stable enough state in either Fedora or Ubuntu distros?
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SystemRollbackWithBtrfs

Yup, the main btrfs wiki kernel.org link is also good:
http://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/

Which distro and version are you using? I have downloaded F13
alpha (the KDE amd64 live CD) planning to install it this weekend,
so if btrfs is reasably easy/stable to use I will go for it !

Though I mainly like/use (k)ubuntu that one will probably get this in
the 10.10 release.