[PLUG] accounting and excise billing on Linux

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Wed Mar 24 12:35:56 IST 2010

a user is thinking of switching to Linux for usual reasons.

He asked, can I use tally on Linux.. undersigned replied affirmative...

Q.  Is there a way i can also produce excise bills from there?

My suggestion was to use some other software than Tally on Linux..

My query is whether anybody on this forum has effectively use
non-tally accounting product for production purpose here in भारत...?

If so, can any tidbits (you can call them breadcrumbs) be thrown this
side for rumination on the topic...

--
१. Why question the answer, unless question itself is the answer ?