[PLUG] accounting and excise billing on Linux

Sarang Lakare sarang.lakare at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 09:30:27 IST 2010

What about online accounting softwares? If there is no online
alternative to Tally yet, then there is a great business opportunity
there :-) I know many people (including me) who have shifted form emal
clients (Kmail, etc.) to online email (Gmail, etc.) and thats the
trend with reliable broadband becoming commonplace.

Sarang

Sarang Lakare, Ph.D.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/saranglakare
http://twitter.com/saranglakare