[PLUG] testing on multple linux platforms

Coder Bean coderbean at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 21:41:11 IST 2010

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 5:59 PM, Kapil Agrawal <kapil.agl at gmail.com> wrote:

>  On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 5:40 PM, Deepak Bhalwankar <
> <snip> <deepak.bhalwankar at gmail.com>
> My application is a C based standalone app, using some of the gnome
> libraries.

I remember facing a similar issue for my app where I had to build and test
on platforms like HP UX and AIX, apart from different Linux distros.
Fortunately, I found some online servers that provide shell access. As mine
was command line tool, I could some how manage with the remote shell
accounts. If you are developing GNOME apps, you will need local machines
[virtual or real].