[PLUG] Upgrading Comments

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Tue May 4 14:44:18 IST 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Chetan Kumar <chetanku at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/5/4 म.हा.सा.ग.र <o.s.h.o at guruvision.com>:
>> bored by somebody else's thoughts kindly disregard... else feel free
>> to cross-criticize and share your thoughts if applicable!
>
> It will be a very good idea to rewrite the report in the light of this URL
> http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/ask-teacher/14408-when-do-we-use-few-few-little-little.html
> Nothing personal. It will just make the meaning clearer and closer to
> your thoughts.

Usually i do not reply to off-list mails hence marking a copy to PLUG,
to ensure following my own mailing list associated reply guidelines
:-)  Also since you said, *nothing personal* there...!

A lot many can benefit from that link and suggestive criticism.

For my part, I will, reread my messages once more before sending it
next time in your hono(u)r :-)

Although I could not make much, I understood the need for simpler sentencing :-)