[PLUG] (JOBS) Required system/network administrators

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Tue May 4 12:09:47 IST 2010

Hi,

There is a requirement of system administrators and network administrators.
Typical job profile is to maintain linux desktops (Fedora, Ubuntu,
linux thin clients). Also support remote users on telephone and/or
through remote control of users desktops.

Network management, firewall, router management for LAN, WAN links,
ADSL links at remote places.

Database administration, mail administration.
Helpdesk management.

Job is in primarily in Pune city (Extensive traveling within about 60
kms around Pune city will be required.)
We need people with at least 1-2 years experience in the relevant areas.
Freshers can also apply for any possible new openings.

Interested candidates should send their profiles to me directly.(not
on the mailing list)

Apart from the Linux requirements, we have other requirements for
helpdesk management, network management, other products/services
(Lotus notes/Domino, AS400 and other generic system administration
tasks).etc.

Interested people can also apply for the same.

Regards,
-Sudhanwa Jogalekar

--

www.sudhanwa.com