[PLUG] [Ilugc] [Commercial][Cross-post] FOSS Yellow Pages; List Your Firm

steve steve at lonetwin.net
Fri May 7 10:19:52 IST 2010

Hi,

On 05/07/2010 04:22 AM, Swapnil Bhartiya wrote:
> Hi Foss friend,
>
> As I promised in the previous email. We are announcing a new service for the
> Indian FOSS Indusry and professionals. Here is the draft.
>
> At the launch of Muktware.com we promised to add more features in the coming
> weeks. We are announcing the launch of Muktware Yellow Pages Network (MYPN)
> for the FOSS industry. This feature is available for FREE of cost to all
> FOSS players.
>[...snip...]
> We will soon be launching Foss Professional feature for individual Foss
> consultant/experts.

First off, kudos for the effort. It is good to see someone trying to introduce a
India specific FOSS related portal. That said, I was curious about how Muktware
defines FOSS. For example, for this Yellow Pages Network, or the FOSS
Professional feature who is a valid 'FOSS player' ?

cheers,
- steve

--
random spiel: http://lonetwin.net/