[PLUG] Acer Asphire one D 260

jj mm ckaiga at indiatimes.com
Fri Nov 19 14:52:09 IST 2010

Hi,
 I am a Linux Fan. I Got addicted three years back & still remain same. It has given me a great relief against all difficulties of Windows OS. I have tried Ubuntu & now using linux Mint(Ver 8)in my desktop. Last week I brought ACER ASPHIRE ONE D 260 Netbook with preloaded Win XP. Sooner or later I would like to purify it by installing Linux OS. I Kindly request the group members to share their experiance in the above matter.Priorities are good wifi,netconnection support,multimedia,LAN driver & finally Games. Please suggest.