[PLUG] [Commercial] Looking for a passionate Linux Person

Debayan Banerjee debayanin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 22:10:07 IST 2010

Hi,
I work for a cloud based start up named Nivio Technologies. We are
located in Gurgaon. Currently there is a vacancy in my team. I am
looking for someone who has the following skills:

1) Must have worked on a Gnu/Linux distribution for the last 3+ years
on his/her personal computer
2) Knows C, bash scripting and preferably some Python. Gtk and Qt
knowledge will be given strong preference.
3) Has built RPMs before (must) and has created and maintained yum
repositories (preferable).
4) Has knowledge of FOSS principles and has interaction in online FOSS
communities and IRC chatrooms

Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate. Your work will
involve all aspects of the MeeGo Linux distribution. You will also get
to work with large scale cloud infrastructure. If you think you fit
the bill kindly send your CVs to dbanerjee at nivio.com.

--
Debayan Banerjee
http://nivio.com