[PLUG] [Commercial]One day Quick start LaTeX workshop for beginners on 13 Nov. at BP, Pune

Manjusha Joshi manjusha.joshi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 06:36:40 IST 2010

Announcement: One day pre conference workshop on LaTeX

LaTeX: Quick start  1 day workshop for beginners on 13th Nov. Saturday.

Registration : 10 am
Timing : 10.30 am -4.30 pm
Speaker: Manjusha Joshi and FOSSME team (http://fossme.bprim.org)

Seats: 40
Registration Fees for Lecturers : 500Rs. (CD and notes will be given)
For students: 300Rs.
For Professionals: 500Rs. (CD and notes will be given)
Admission: Open to all on First come First serve basis.

For registration email to : bhaskara_p at vsnl.com
Local participants: Directly pay the fees in BP office betn. 11.30 - 6.30
pm.
 (close during 3-6 Nov. for Diwali vacation and Sundays)
 Along with registration form. Form is available in the office.

Outstation participants:  can pay the fees in bank directly.
For   registration  send mail with name, name of the institute,
qualification and address, phone number.
For accommodation request and bank details please contact
manjusha.joshi at gmail.com via email.

Venue: Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana, Pune (www.bprim.org)

Regards,
---
Manjusha S. Joshi
P.I. of project on Use of Open source software for Teaching Maths,
 http://fossme.bprim.org
Lecturer in Computational  Mathematics,
BIM, Pune, India. www.bprim.org
Mobile:  09822 319328