[PLUG] problem setting fedora13 iso as repository

Vinayak Kulkarni kulkarnivd2007 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Sep 20 00:10:57 IST 2010

Thanks for the reply.
I performed the step as you have described.

createrepo has generated necessary xml files.

I also created iso.repo file in /etc/yum.repos.d

content of iso.repo
[iso]
baseurl=file:///path/to/mounted/iso
enabled=1

still yum is not installing packages from this source.

it is returning with some error saying "bad id with iso.repo".

Vinayak D. Kulkarni