[PLUG] [Commercial] Job Opening at DSK Digital

Amit Karpe amitkarpe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:23:23 IST 2011

Dear All,
           We at DSK Digital Technologies Private Limited, currently,
have openings for the two post of "Trainee Software Engineer". I
request you to send mail at careers at dskdigital.com, the resume of
suitable candidates and also recommend people for technical field
support. We intend to close down and finalize our recruitment process
in short time. The desired profile should be as below.

Profile: Trainee Software Engineer

Job Description: The candidate will be responsible for software
development mostly in PHP, Javascript and Java. The candidate should
have basic knowledge of Linux and Linux commands. The candidate should
have keen interest in hardware along with software development. The
candidate may be required to work with the clients at the client side
and might also be required to travel.
Skill Set:

OS: Linux

Language: C, C++, MySQL, Java or PHP

*Please send your resume to careers at dskdigital.com mentioning
Technology and Years of Experience in subject line

--
Regards
Amit Karpe.