[PLUG] Real Linux Server and Security Management Course

Amarendra Godbole amarendra.godbole at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 10:43:32 IST 2011

Good security courses cost a lot of money. Are you ready for that? The
alternative is to purchase a good security book like "The Art of
Software Security Assessment", and learn. Will work far too cheap,
unless your company is funding you. Since you wish to learn, I'd echo
- stay clear from CEH, CISSP, CSSLP and similar courses.

-Amarendra