[PLUG] 3 new debian contributors from COEP

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 13:38:06 IST 2011

It is with great pleasure I announce 3 new debian contributors from
COEP (College of Engineering Pune). I'm happy to see last minidebconf
and follow ups producing more contributors. Last year minidebconf
India was hosted by COEP and we had an elective on FOSS Development (
http://www.fosscommunity.in/wiki/Pune/COEP/FOSS_Devel_Elective ) too
in this semester. Hope to see more contributors as we tour different
cities this year.

Sana, Shravan, Swapnil, Welcome! Looking forward to your continued
participation.

Sana http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=sanakhan2011@gmail.com
Shravan http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=123.shravan@gmail.com
Swapnil http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=swapnilkulkarni.cofsug@gmail.com

There are some more waiting for sponsors and I hope to see their
package in debian soon.

Cheers
Praveen

PS: Sana and Swapnil needs to change package name to hyphen from
hyphenation, Shravan needs to fix his watch file :(
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍