[PLUG] Industry Training for Linux Enthusiasts

Vijay Kudal vkudal at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 20:58:46 IST 2011

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 5:01 PM, Ashish Belagali (Gmail) <belagali at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

We
 are a big proponent of Open source and have a completely Linux-based
setup. We started playing with PCQ-Linux, then moved to Fedora, then to
OpenSuse to Ubuntu and recently to Linux Mint. In that process, we have
accumulated a good knowledge adequate for supporting a Linux based
setup.

We would like to outsource the management of our setup. We are okay
to share our knowledge in case some Linux enthusiast(s) want to learn it
 first and then start supporting us. This person is welcome to use this
knowledge to support other clients and make a business out of it. There
is a ready market; but to be successful one needs is infinite learning
appetite and a desire to genuinely help clients.

In return for the knowledge that we share, we expect our work to be given a high priority and free service for the first year.

We
 are willing to accept applications pertaining to this offer. We want
people who have at least some exposure to Linux, so that we do not start
 with A B C. Please send your CV to contact at acism.com.

Thank you,

/Ashish