[PLUG] postgresql error

पारस beparas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:04:11 IST 2011

2011/8/8 Mandar Vaze / मंदार वझे <mandarvaze at gmail.com>

> Paras,
>

>> I used 'ltib'  utility to  create all the images and rootFS.
>> I just follow the instruction from manual given by board vender.
>> I have one question,
>> Who allocate a 512KB size for /tmp ?
>> Where do I search it ?
>>

>>  I do not crate a separate partition for /tmp and /var, they are as a
>> folders on root partition,
>> Will you please guide me how to create a tmpfs partition for /tmp ?
>> and What is the size of it?
>>

> I am unable to answer your queries.

Thank you for help,

I get some solution form another forum,

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?p=4435274

I create a tempfs entry into /etc/fstab file,  and reboot the system,
Now I can able to start my postgresql database. :)
I don't know is this a proper way or not, but now its working for me :)

Thanks.