[PLUG] Resource person for technical fest 2012 at MITCOE

reena pagare reenawp5 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 10:59:47 IST 2011

Hi All

I would like to thank the PLUG association in helping me conduct different
session related to open source at my campus MAEER's MITCOE for the
students.  To take a step ahead we are planning to devote one day to open
source activities or session/seminars/workshops/talks  as a part of our
technical seminars which are to be held on 17th -19th jan 2012.

*I would appreciate if I could get some resource persons for the same on
any topics , also some goodies if possible may be some T-shirts of PLUG. *Also
I would like to know if we can use the PLUG logo on our brochures.

Every year our college MAEER's MIT COE  host a technical event called
TESLA.  The participants are generally students from various engineering
college. * *
*The star event this  year is T3I  *

Thanks & Regards,
Mrs Reena Pagare