[PLUG] Resource person for technical fest 2012 at MITCOE

Manjusha Joshi manjusha.joshi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 14:41:11 IST 2011

Hello Mrs.  Reena Pagare

> I would like to thank the PLUG association in helping me conduct different
> session related to open source at my campus MAEER's MITCOE for the
> students.  To take a step ahead we are planning to devote one day to open
> source activities or session/seminars/workshops/talks  as a part of our
> technical seminars which are to be held on 17th -19th jan 2012.

That would be good initiative.

> *I would appreciate if I could get some resource persons for the same on
> any topics ,
That is possible.
> also some goodies if possible may be some T-shirts of PLUG. *Also
> I would like to know if we can use the PLUG logo on our brochures.
Can you explain exactly for which purpose PLUG logo is required?
Generally logo will be used when the organization is either sponsoring
or co-organizing the event.

So explanation will  be appreciated.

Also, it will be great if you can share some incidences where
students, teachers are choosing open source software due to effect of
several programs you conducted on open source software at your
college.

> Every year our college MAEER's MIT COE  host a technical event called
> TESLA.  The participants are generally students from various engineering
> college. * *
> *The star event this  year is T3I  *

 Best wishes for the  program.

-Manjusha