[PLUG] [Announcement] Delhi/NCR Python Users Group India - Started

Arulalan T arulalant at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 12:25:42 IST 2011

Dear All,
             I am happy to announce that a new  Python usergroup is
created for  Nation Capital Region consisting  of * NCT Delhi *
Haryana * Rajasthan *Uttar Pradesh .

Do join us on the mailing list for " NCR Python Users Group India ".

Wiki Page : http://wiki.python.org/moin/Ncr-Python.in

This mailing list is for all those who want to know about  "What is
Python?", "How to learn it?" as a beginner etc..

If you are a  Python Geek, then please join with us and share your
Python coding stuff. So that all of us can improve our Python
knowledge.

Arulalan.T
Project Associate
Centre for Atmospheric Sciences