[PLUG] Tata Indicom Photon+ configuration (Olive V-ME101)

Parag Shah adaptives at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 18:54:17 IST 2011

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 2:40 PM, Arindam Mukherjee <
arindam.mukerjee at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to configure Tata Indicom Photon+ mobile broadband with
> Olive V-ME101 USB modem that the vendor provided to me. It is
> officially supported on Linux. My Distro is OpenSuSE 11.1.
>
> Hi Arindam,

Were you able to get your Tata Photon plus to work on Linux?

I too have not been able to get it to work on Ubuntu 10.10 as well as 9.04.
Posting detailed error messages in a separate post.

Sorry for being off-topic but what sort of speeds do you get on your device?
At an average I get about 256 Kbps, max around 512 Kbps, and at times
especially evenings and night, as low as 2 Kbps.

--
Thanks & Regards
Parag Shah