[PLUG] Redhat (5 / 6) Reference Books

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 02:02:36 IST 2011

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Akshay N. Manke
<akshay.n.manke at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Recently I started the study of Redhat 6. I am searching a book on Red Hat
> (preferably 6) for detailed descriptions of every concept, technical terms
> etc.
> I have seen the official course material of RHCE 6 but it dosn't have the
> concepts on any topic.
>
> Anyone can recommend some good books on RedHat Linux that have brief
> description on every topic and concept of Linux.

This comes with with practice and experience.

Redhat docs on their products can be read online
<http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/index.html>

The Linux Documentation Project (www.tldp.org) is an excellent
resource.   Take a look at the "full feature books"  and also the how
tos on a myriad of topics.

Another great resource is RUTE (rute user's tutorial and exposition)
search string "rute."

--
Arun Khan