[PLUG] Fwd: Regarding training on Python

reena pagare reenawp5 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:40:10 IST 2011

 Dear Sir/ Ma'm

I am Prof. Reena P. from MITCOE, Pune. We are intereseted in conducting a
training on Python for our students  and few faculties.

I wanted the course contents and relevant training charges (if any )for
"Python" training that you  can offer in our institutions.

Our requirements are:

For training of Final year students at Computer Engineering course and few
faculty members:
Total batch strength: 20  to 25
Hands-on required on: Programming in Python
Duration available: around 20 hours (over 3 days)
Probable time : Last week of July 2011

Please let us know the charges with detailed breakup,  and other details for
requirements stated above.

Regards,
Prof. Reena D. Pagare,
Assistant Professor,
Department of Computer Engineering,
MIT College of Engineering, Kothrud, Pune