[PLUG] Ruby on Rails workshop this Saturday at SICSR

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 20:33:42 IST 2011

Hi,

Pune diaspora community invites you to a workshop on Ruby On Rails by
Shreyank Gupta at SICSR this Saturday at 3 pm. We will also have a
little discussion on diaspora and possible projects folks can take up
after learning ruby on rails. If you want to see a new feature or want
to change an existing feature on diaspora, come join us for the
workshop, we will guide you how to do it. Also if you have not yet
tried diaspora, it would be a nice time to try it. Since diaspora is
distributed, you can sign up with any pods listed at http://podupti.me
just look for a frequently updated pod. I have had good experience
with diasp.org and poddery.com I am also trying to setup my own pod at
http://pod.j4v4m4n.in, but it is still for testing purpose and not
ready for prime time.

We have a limitation of 70 seats at the lab so hurry up and register
now at http://www.meetup.com/Diaspora/Pune/288201/

Also if you want to be a part of diaspora pune community and get to
know about our activities, join our online group at
diaspune.onlinegroups.net

Cheers
Praveen

PS: onlinegroups.net is a Free Software replacement for Google Groups
or Yahoo groups, other alternatives to onlinegroups.net include
freelists.org and librelist.com

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍