[PLUG] PCI driver not writing to config space

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 08:34:44 IST 2011

Hi,

--- On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 4:23 PM, Giriprasad Deviprasad
<g_pr21 at yahoo.in> wrote:
| Any clues as to why is not writing 0xc145 to the pci config space?
|         curr_device = 0xc145;
|        pci_write_config_word (dev, 0x02, curr_device);
\--

Please don't go all out and post the same query to different mailing
lists. Wait for some time to get a reply. I already answered your
question in the fedora-india and ilug-hyd mailing lists.

Just for the record, deviceID is a read-only register and you cannot
write to it.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan