[PLUG] FUEL on Mobile

jaswinder Phulewala jaswinderphulewala at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 16:10:08 IST 2011

Hi

    Mobile is fast becoming the most important medium of  communication and so
we have prepared the FUEL Mobile module. It is  beta. We will try to conduct
public review for this FUEL Mobile module.  The entries are selected from
popular mobiles. The entries selected are  on the basis of popularity and used
frequently by mobile user. We hope  that it will be useful and helpful to
understand the nature of a mobile  interface broadly.

Please download source file from here:

FUEL Mobile pot file:
http://svn.fedorahosted.org/ svn/fuel/fuel_pot/fuel_mobile_ beta.pot

FUEL Mobile txt file:
http://svn.fedorahosted.org/ svn/fuel/fuel_source/fuel_ mobile_beta.txt

For more information please visit https://fedorahosted.org/fuel/
wiki/fuel-terminology

Your comments and suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks
Jaswinder Singh